Minnesota (Austin Fjerestad)
Minn. Soda Water Works: The Blob Top, Gravitators, Hutchinson and Hand Finished Crowns of Minnesota, Including Stoneware Spring Jugs, and Advertising, 1850-1920 by Austin Fjerestad
Cover of Special First Edition currently available at additional cost
Sample page showing bottle illustrations
Sample page showing town information, bottler history, and bottle illustrations
Sample page showing colored soda bottles
Third edition published 2014
- 307 pages
- 8.5" x 11" format
- Velobind soft cover
- Profusely illustrated with photographs, advertisements, and line drawings
- Extensive historical and biographical material about hundreds of Minnesota towns, soda bottlers and their bottles
- Bottle rarity listings
- Explanations and illustrations of soda bottle closure styles
- Organized into sections detailing Minneapolis, St. Paul, Duluth, and the smaller towns from Ada to Zumbrota
- Feature articles on: Collecting ABM sodas; Future of Collecting; Fakes and Reproductions; Top Five Ways to Find Bottles; Digging for Bottles; and more!
- Extensive list of sources, bibliography, index
Pricing and ordering options for the third edition (published 2014):
STANDARD: Five color pages with front cover, card stock front and back. $48.50 plus $4.00 for shipping.
BLACK-AND-WHITE: All pages black-and-white with card stock front and back. $36.50 plus $4.00 for shipping.
FULL COLOR AND CUSTOM BOOKS: Available upon request at extra cost. EMail or call for costs or details.
2014 UPDATE: A 25 page 2014 update is available for those who have already purchased a copy of the 2012 or 2013 edition. The 2014 update includes about 55 new bottles and 60 towns updated with new information or bottle listings! $13.50 plus $1.75 for shipping.
SHIPPING: rates are for the continental United States via USPS Media Mail. International inquiries are welcomed, however not all countries are shippable due to customs rules and regulations.
Please EMail for additional details or to order. Thank you for your interest!
Telephone: 952-250-6206 (please leave message)